Danville Area Community College is an accredited public two-year college that serves more than 8,000 students annually. Danville Area Community College strongly supports teaching, learning, and classroom innovation and is an Achieving the Dream Leader College. Four of our current faculty members are the recipient of Endowed Chair Awards. The College is located in Danville, in east central Illinois, 125 miles south of Chicago and 90 miles west of Indianapolis and enjoys a campus of 75 beautiful acres. The College is integrally linked with the local community of 34,000, a district of 88,000, and a strong network of area businesses, universities and other colleges.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT: Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Director, Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or email@example.com.